用双眼看遍世界
用双脚走遍千里

追踪者

请帮忙点击广告, 谢谢=)


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers






25 Aug 2008

trip members~

group pics, 15 ppls (all CIMA geng, 1 finance plus 1 ACCA)~left:jiahui,me,jason,chine,TBC,lihuey,joan,weijie,and max
sityee,bei,jun,michelle,emily and yongjian~

our trip planner, thx 4 ur hard work and reseach.. and b our photogrf..so PRO~ me and jun, my 6 days partner.. he is de joker in trip, potential in all languages, fluent in malay... lik 2 act, and nw i realiz he GENG in badminton, piano,singing and so on.. excellent, fantastic,brilliant,perfect, and BAGUS..

me and max..same car wit me all de days, nice chattin wit u ~
yongjian wit me, a very frenly guy..he GENG in singing and guitar..at 1st nt close wit him at all..but in tis 6 days,getting closer, and chat alot in car.. njoy wit them these few days.. frenforever~
TBC n me, he is very helpful..super helpful..
but he too skinny, eat more la..
and hpy 2 sharing story wit u.
gambatte, cz no1 can predict ur future rite.
all de bes in ur stdy and coming career.

emily wit me, sweetie n cute..
i lov her so muc~
she is expert in piano..smart..but nt available edi lo..
haha..
hop2 join trip wit u nex time~

our 2nd joker, he can partner wit jun 2 act drama..so PRO 1..

i knw him quite long, but las time duno he is so potential in make joke..
nw can fel, he is potential ...and can 38 til duno who he is..
23aug birthday, hpy birthday~nice..

our trip queen pretty, sityee...she gd in everythg, and lov 2 zzzz..haha

left: lihuey and me..my working partner in chester, and old old fren sin 4 yr ago

rite:bei wit me..i thk alot ppl knw her well..she is famous..and 1 of our trip planner..

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

我有位朋友因无法生育,她选择了一家代孕机构,他们拥有多语种的工作人员使客户留在诊所更舒适,也有最好的代孕母亲会携带你健康的孩子,任何年龄的夫妇都可以在彼奥泰珂斯研究中心中找到父母的幸福感,年龄绝对不是问题,她们可以给您您想要的孩子甚至是双胞胎,欢迎里询问。