用双眼看遍世界
用双脚走遍千里

追踪者

请帮忙点击广告, 谢谢=)


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers






19 Sept 2008

last exam - CTM

today done my last paper-ctm.. it consist of 80% assignment, 20% of final exam.. basically, tis paper consider ok if compare to my CF las few days ago.. fel very relax after exam, it is not a normal feling, fel lik tis is my last stdy exam in life, because we all graduate fr degree lo~ after tis exam, sum ppl join Europe trip and depart t9, sum bc malaysia... 各有各精彩~ all my finance clsmate went 2 pizza hut 4 all u can eat.. 4.99 pound for oly pizza.. (eat til vomit with cheese and bread)
almos all clsmate attend this lunch gathering~pizza jz same lik malaysia style..
but is gd memo 4 me cz it mayb las gathering 4 mewith them..
anyway, u all hv 2 tk k lo~
so full and fattening~

No comments: