用双眼看遍世界
用双脚走遍千里

追踪者

请帮忙点击广告, 谢谢=)


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers






9 Sept 2008

my classmate, last day in stdy...

me and siewwen, de cutiest gal in AFI siewlee, me, siewwen, shuping, AFI gals r not complate, 3 more missing~
my flat president, chris~haha~ me n andy, top presenter in cls, blow water king, im blow water queen!!aa~~
my coursemate, clsmate, flatmate, floormate, n gd buddy~ liphan, CCM(profesor in future), me, siewlee, and andy.. me and CCM me n shuping, she realy geng in acting wo??!!true??
time past so fas,3 month stdy life gone soon, and all busy with preparation 4 exam..but
me stil steady, 5 days 4 revision, hhaha..
haih, duno how oso..
cham!! after exam all will bc Malaysia lo..realy mis my stdy life~anyway, gd luc 2 every1,
all de bes in exam, and mis u all so muc..

No comments: