用双眼看遍世界
用双脚走遍千里

追踪者

请帮忙点击广告, 谢谢=)


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers






23 Oct 2008

interview

tdy HSBC interview quite fun n relax, i chat with de manager for abt half an hour, i thk i gv him a pretty wel impression.. i interest with tis job scope, cz we deal in UK market, our responsibilty is help client to trade in n out of shares..but all is under UK london exchange.that y our woking hour in office will be start on 3pm-12am, or 4pm-1am.. cz follow de market operation in UK.. tis is nt a gd thg 4 me, alt thy provide bus 2 tasik selatan lrt, (near my hse) but nt so gd 2 ask my dad 2 fetch me fr lrt everyday rite.. i lik tis job cz it is quite challenge n i can alw explore 2 market, n learn alot abt investment..basic pay is RM1900, 6months for confirmation.. alt it is quite low, but nw im jz fresh graduate so i hv no request in salary term .. let them 2 decide 4 me..after 6 month confirm, thy offer me 2 sit 4 exam, whic is 3 investment paper, is a qualification such as ACCA standard le. tis interview break in to 2 round n 1 test..so far all ok 4 me.. overall im satisfied with thy offer 2me, jz de woking hour a bit ....u knw...hihi..so late. tdy spend quite lot lio, as i haven gt any income yet, so fel a bit heart pain..haha..im thking abt de jobs nw, de HL offer me de highest pay among de 3 jobs i interview, but i learn sumthg tht nt in my interest wo, de other 2 oso nt bad, HSBC can learn wat i realy fel lik wan2 explore, but de woking hour realy kek sui, financial analyst1 is de most normal 1, salary(2k) n woking hour n woking venue is de bes 4 me 1, haha.. i thk too muc, duno wil be selected or nt..haha.. ned 2 wait abt 1 wek time.. haih.. so long..no income le..cant survive lio..money, faster drop to my hand pls.. (发发唠叨罢了)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oo.. went to interview already ya!
wish you can get a job is fullfill your requirement ya :p