用双眼看遍世界
用双脚走遍千里

追踪者

请帮忙点击广告, 谢谢=)


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers






18 Jan 2009

1 more week to go

Chinese new year seem like meaningles.. i miss the CNY moment b4 yr 2007, because.. my gmom was pass away on may 2007.. 3 years edi.. seem lik i din celebrate wel for new yr after she was not aroud.. it change our culture after she pas away.. las time: nian30-tuan yuan fan..(seremban) i mis my hometown, miss my guma cookin.miss my gmom.. mis de dining table with abt 40 ppls over .. nois with childrens, babies's crying, mahjong, gambling..kids playing..firewok.. nian chu yi - abt 5 family, 5 cars.. definately wil go bai bai..with our new clothes, shoes..get angpow... so happy with all my cousins..it was so happening..( now all my cousins patoh edi, seldom wil follow their parent..left me oly, T.T) play wil mid9 oso dun wan 2 zzz..buly my cousin, cheatin wen playin card with themm..it is so funny.. al the hmemade foods are so delicious ( tht y i alw gain weight durin CNY) now?????? nian 30- 5 of us..( not sayin tht nt fun, but i prefer whole BIG family together ) nian chu 1- ????&@#$&^$*@)$*????? no idea yet.. go back seremban?stay hme? y CNY so sian 1?no frens in Kl.. no plan with family, duno wat 2 do, wer to go?

1 comment:

sandychoo said...

现在种种的环境素质让到有些女人很难或无法怀孕,有了彼奥泰珂斯研究中心这间代孕服务,应该都不是问题了,他们的医生是利用最新技术和最佳方法,帮助他们取得积极的IVF项目成果,也有广泛的数据库的最好的鸡蛋捐赠者,他们绝对可以给你你想要的孩子无论是男或女,真的是超级棒!